At AustWireless.com we are committed to nothing short of excellence regarding the support we provide to all our customers before, during, and after the sale. Please read the information below regarding the proper handling of your new equipment.
Receiving Your Order
When you receive your order, please follow these guidelines:
- Carefully unpack and inspect all merchandise, taking care not to damage the original packaging.
- Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card until you are satisfied. We will not accept returns of merchandise with completed warranty cards or damaged or missing collateral material.
- Do not throw away any of the packaging materials, such as boxes, instructions, inserts, bags, etc., until you are sure you want to keep the equipment.
- Keep AustWireless.com Packing Slip with your important records.
- Read all instruction manuals before testing your equipment.
If there are any problems with your order and it is necessary to return merchandise, please follow the instructions below.
AustWireless.com extends a 10-day customer satisfaction guarantee on all unopened and unused equipment. Goods that have been used or opened, and cannot be sold as new, will be charged a 15% restocking fee upon accepting the return.
Should you need to return merchandise to AustWireless.com:
- Notify our Customer Service Department and request a return authorization number.
- Returns must be in brand new, mint condition, in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging including all packaging materials, such as instruction manuals, inserts, bags, cables, connectors and the original blank warranty card.
- If damage occurred during transit, please do not dispose of the packaging. Contact the carrier for inspection and file a claim with the carrier.
When returning merchandise, you must include:
- A photocopy of your original invoice.
- A brief note explaining the reason for the return.
- Request for a refund or an exchange. (This is in addition to the information given to the customer representative when you called to request approval.)
- When returning items, they must be sent freight prepaid. Returns sent C.O.D. or "shipping charges collect" will be refused.
- Credit will be given only for items that we receive and inspect. To avoid any complications, be sure that you insure your return shipment.
- All returns that do not meet the terms of AustWireless.com return policy outlined on your receipt will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge, if accepted.
For any questions about a return, please contact Customer Service.
Please send the package to:
AustWireless Pty Ltd
PO Box N179
Bexley North NSW 2207
19a Shaw St
Bexley North, NSW 2207
Items sold by AustWireless.com are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. When the item has a manufacturer's warranty, and the warranty period has expired, calls for service or repairs should be referred directly to the manufacturer or their authorized service centers.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.
Call: 02 9588 1844 (M-F from 9-5 AEST)